Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Providing Perfect Partners

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. A little notice before I drop some new caps for you.  A short while ago I met a fellow captioner online and I really enjoyed her work.  After a few conversations on Discord, she let me know she was a fan of my work.  She referenced a character I created back when I first started, David the Shapeshifter.  Together we decided to bring him back for a new series.  She was even nice enough to provide part five for the new series.  I'm hoping that some of you will enjoy her work as well.

 If anyone is interested in seeing more of her stories you can find miss Sarah Gage at her Deviant Art page.  Sarah Gage  and if you really enjoy her work, she has a Patreon as well. Sarah's Patreon

 

And now, David the Shapeshifter in, Providing Perfect Partners.

 



 




7 comments:

  1. Awwww thank you for such the kind words xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember David the shape shifter, this was a fun set of caption. I'll have to check Sarah out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait there is a discord for caps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly. We met on Nexstat's Discord. They are actually a 3D modeler telling similar types of stories.

      Delete
  4. As i read sarah, i hoped he would met sarah from „hopper games“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable.Despite being different characters, they're both named after my new collaborator, Sarah Gage.

      Delete